We are Taking Precautions for the Safety and Well-Being of our Community
If you have been knowingly exposed to Covid-19 or have any symptoms (coughing, runny nose, fever or just feel sick), you will need reschedule your appointment
Guidelines for in person Appointments:
- Masks are required!
- Mandatory Covid-19 Screening: Patients must complete an online survey sent via email to prior to appointments. If you are unable to complete the survey, we will do a phone screening on the day of your appointment.
- Stay in your car upon arrival to avoid crowding. You will get a call on your cell phone when it’s time to come in.
- Use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Do not bring anyone with you to your appointment unless they are essential to your care.
updated on July 22, 2020
Dr. Nicholas Cannon is currently seeing patients in the office three days a week.
Dr. Erik Vose will be returning to the office in the Fall.
Dr. Emily Cannon is currently seeing patients via Telemedicine visits only.
Dr. Sarah Wylie is currently seeing patients via Telemedicine and in person when appropriate. She is in Middlebury two days a week and in Burlington on Fridays.
For your safety we are taking the following precautions:
- Providers and Staff are wearing masks and staying up to date with Vt Dept Health, CDC and OSHA guidelines for safe operating practices.
- We are screening patients prior to appointment taking temperatures at the time of arrival.
- Appointments are staggered to avoid crowding in the waiting area.
- We are providing hand sanitizer and disinfecting all common areas and surfaces regularly throughout the day.
- Telemedicine appointments are available for Naturopathic visits.
~Thank You and Be Well