We are Taking Precautions for the Safety and Well-Being of our Community
If you have been knowingly exposed to Covid-19 or have any symptoms (coughing, runny nose, fever or just feel sick), please reschedule your appointment.
Masks are now optional at our office. If you would prefer our staff wear a mask during your appointment, please let them know.
updated on November 13, 2023
Dr. Nicholas Cannon is currently seeing patients in the office 4 days a week.
Dr. Emily Cannon is currently seeing patients in person and via Telemedicine.
updated on July 22, 2020
Dr. Nicholas Cannon is currently seeing patients in the office three days a week.
Dr. Erik Vose will be returning to the office in the Fall.
Dr. Emily Cannon is currently seeing patients via Telemedicine visits only.
Dr. Sarah Wylie is currently seeing patients via Telemedicine and in person when appropriate. She is in Middlebury two days a week and in Burlington on Fridays.
For your safety we are taking the following precautions:
- Providers and Staff are wearing masks and staying up to date with Vt Dept Health, CDC and OSHA guidelines for safe operating practices.
- We are screening patients prior to appointment taking temperatures at the time of arrival.
- Appointments are staggered to avoid crowding in the waiting area.
- We are providing hand sanitizer and disinfecting all common areas and surfaces regularly throughout the day.
- Telemedicine appointments are available for Naturopathic visits.
~Thank You and Be Well